This is my semi - complete and working code. I have removed the delay() function so it will update quickly and at regular intervals for the sake of demonstration.
There are things I like about this visualisation and things that I don't. In general I am happy with the 3 fractal elements that make up the sketch; the tree, the mountain and the plasma(sky). However I am finding that there is rapid loss of any sense of subtlety or style as the random function is generating all sorts of brightly coloured fills for my shapes and the image is fast becoming alike to the images that I have steered clear of from the beginning.
There are a few things that I am considering trying to reduce the high level of colour of that fast accumulates on the screen. Having already set the alpha level to that there is a layered and muted effect to the colour I want to work on reducing the colour level by integrating some greyscale into the image to avoid the overcrowding seen in this video.
No comments:
Post a Comment